General Discussion

Android phone in budget 5000-6000 please reply fast

10 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 8 Users

I want to buy an Android phone in the budget of 5000-6000 with following features...

1.Reliability And durability
2. 1 gb ram
3. latest android i.e kitkat or something near to it
4. dual sim
5. video calling 3g
6. Good display n camera with flash
7. nice processor
I want that the phone should be very reliable and should have a long life. its touchscreen should also be long lasting...please suggest me...thanks a lot in advance.
well please give your suggestion on ASUS zenphone 4 I liked it but I am not sure about its performance.

VP
By Vedansh Pathak
Posted On: Jan 14, 2015 03:03 PM
Displaying 10 of 10 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Is swipe elite a good camera
Updated Sep 12, 2015 10:21 AM

Is swipe elite a good camera phone

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
hey frd IMFOCUS M3 is the best
Updated Sep 11, 2015 10:46 AM

hey frd IMFOCUS M3 is the best one

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi ā€“ The Honor Bee is the cheapest available smart phone which is fully loaded and has all the requisite
Updated Sep 11, 2015 08:44 AM

Hi ā€“
The Honor Bee is the cheapest available smart phone which is fully loaded and
has all the requisite features. Further, you donā€™t have to wait for a flash
sale to buy this phone. You can get it any time on Flipkart.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Yu Yunique is best with snapdrogan 410 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 gpu and latest android lollipop 5.1.1 64-bit OS
Updated Sep 09, 2015 01:53 AM

Yu Yunique is best with snapdrogan 410 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 gpu and latest android lollipop 5.1.1 64-bit OS for faster and better battery life with 64-bit.at just 4999 rupees in snapdeal http://www.snapdeal.com/flash-sale/yu/yunique?
4.7" IPS HD display with corning gorilla glass 3 protection
1 gb ddr3 ram and 8 gb internal storage with 32gb expandable with micro sd card
8 MP rear camera f2.0 apeture, autofocus with led flash, full hd 1080p video recording
2 MP front camerea f2.4 apeture for better in low light video recording
2000 mah battery
OR
Redmi 2 same specs above with little better battery backup with 2200mah, but old android kitkat 4.4.4 at 6000 rupees
OR
at 7000 rupees Redmi 2 Prime with 2gb ram and 16 gb internal storage other specs are same as Redmi 2.
there are other mobiles also good but redmi 2 prime is the best for speed and reliability for future use.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
i want to purchase a android phone 5000-6000 please suggest me as soon as
Updated Sep 08, 2015 08:37 PM

i want to purchase a android phone 5000-6000 please suggest me as soon as possible.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
Oh trust me buddy it can.. I am using a 535 and it has really impressed me.. I preferred it over Yureka coz it defeated
Updated Feb 24, 2015 10:08 AM

Oh trust me buddy it can.. I am using a 535 and it has really impressed me.. I preferred it over Yureka coz it defeated the Yureka.. hands down.. Do you only look at the apps? within your budget I would suggest the new Lumia 532..

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
@Ravi4 these days Nokia has been converted to Microsoft n its yet to prove its worth. I don't think windows could match
Updated Feb 21, 2015 02:31 AM

@Ravi4 these days Nokia has been converted to Microsoft n its yet to prove its worth. I don't think windows could match android with the no. Of apps it has or the features it offers. What's ur suggestion..

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hey Vedansh.. What are your thoughts on Windows.. I have got a wonderful suggestion for you... the Lumia
Updated Feb 20, 2015 07:51 PM

Hey Vedansh.. What are your thoughts on Windows.. I have got a wonderful suggestion for you... the Lumia 532...

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
thanks..what do think about asus
Updated Jan 15, 2015 07:09 AM

thanks..what do think about asus 450cg..??

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Dear Friends, As per your Budget, I would suggest, Micromax AQ4501 is the Best One & i have purchased the Same
Updated Jan 15, 2015 05:34 AM

Dear Friends,

As per your Budget,
I would suggest, Micromax AQ4501 is the Best One & i have purchased the Same Mobile,
working awesome,

Br
kamal sharma

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.