General Discussion

Android, Camera, reliable, 15K

16 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 12 Users

Please guide out of--
Moto g 3rd generation
asus laser
Mi4i
or suggest some other
Requirement is a phone with better call quality, Camera, no general issues like heating and all which generally dont expect from phones. Will be using phone for 3 years so. GUIDE

J
By Jatinmakkar
Posted On: Sep 02, 2015 06:04 AM
Displaying 16 of 16 replies
Sort By:
Recent
The motox style 3rd is the best far phone in all of the product, Easy to use not so much intuitive, the body and style
Updated Nov 03, 2015 11:43 AM

The motox style 3rd is the best far phone in all of the product, Easy to use not so much intuitive, the body and style is amazing, coming up with inbuilt battery but a good battery support and the camera is just suprb clarity,

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
I would suggest you to buy Coolpad note 3 from amazon in the next sale. Pre-register now. Its an amazing phone, it has
Updated Oct 30, 2015 06:12 AM

I would suggest you to buy Coolpad note 3 from amazon in the next sale. Pre-register now.
Its an amazing phone, it has a 3GB ram, a superb camera and a finger print scanner, and guess what?
More features apart from this just for a price of ₹9000.
And if you can wait, you can go for a higher prices phone, MI 5, it will be released in november 2015, it comes with all the features you are looking for.

If you're planning to sell your old phone or you wish to buy a used phone in near future at a low price, I have a website just for you.
"Gadzet.in", they sell phones at a reasonable price with a quality assurance.

Ps: I am a representative of Gadzet.in, you can rely on us. :smile:

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Phones like Samsung Galaxy S5, Asus Zenfone 2 Laser, Xiaomi Mi4 and MotoG 3rd Gen are some of the best android phones
Updated Oct 29, 2015 01:19 PM

Phones like Samsung Galaxy S5, Asus Zenfone 2 Laser, Xiaomi Mi4 and MotoG 3rd Gen are some of the best android phones with great camera quality.

Check the complete list of Phones with best camera Under 15,000

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hi, There are many other phones available in this price range with good performance and camera, like Karbonn Titanium
Updated Sep 15, 2015 08:50 AM

Hi, There are many other phones available in this price range with good performance and camera, like Karbonn Titanium S9, Sony Xperia SP C5302, etc. You can view them all @ http://goo.gl/7tTMe5.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Meizu M2 note(Cam, Screen, Battery)>Moto G3(Android Updates)>Mi 4i(-slight heating issue even after update, great
Updated Sep 13, 2015 06:36 AM

Meizu M2 note(Cam, Screen, Battery)>Moto G3(Android Updates)>Mi 4i(-slight heating issue even after update, great cam)

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
The Infocus M350 is best choice I bought 3 set for my colleague and they
Updated Sep 08, 2015 12:09 PM

The Infocus M350 is best choice I bought 3 set for my colleague and they satisfied

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Jobin go for moto if u want to consider phone for more than one year otherwise asus camera is better but asus have
Updated Sep 08, 2015 08:05 AM

Jobin go for moto if u want to consider phone for more than one year otherwise asus camera is better but asus have minor issue with software and performance so see ur priorities

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
please tell me Please guide out of-- Moto g 3rd generation asus laser lenova
Updated Sep 08, 2015 06:55 AM

please tell me Please guide out of--
Moto g 3rd generation
asus laser
lenova k3

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
wait for 1 month... Xiaomi Mi 5 is coming in october will cost around 18k but would be best phone and you would not
Updated Sep 08, 2015 06:55 AM

wait for 1 month... Xiaomi Mi 5 is coming in october

will cost around 18k but would be best phone

and you would not need to change it next 3 years

xiaomi phones are better than every phone except apple

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Thanks...Bhavesh .....but some said heating is no more after some
Updated Sep 07, 2015 05:43 AM

Thanks...Bhavesh .....but some said heating is no more after some update

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
There are some heating issues with Mi 4i go for moto g 3rd gen but with 16gb
Updated Sep 06, 2015 05:41 PM

There are some heating issues with Mi 4i go for moto g 3rd gen but with 16gb model

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
The outdoor performance is a delight for back cam better than any camera you will see in less than 13k range, low light
Updated Sep 05, 2015 06:54 AM

The outdoor performance is a delight for back cam better than any camera
you will see in less than 13k range, low light is also good but not
brilliant. Selfi cam is very good in good lighting, results in- consistent
in low lights. Also don't place screen guard over front camera it spoils
quality. Unless you a photo freak or photo enthusiast it should do the job.

If you have proper lighting this is a good camera phone with amazing
battery backup for like 2 days in moderate use.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Maninder thanks for reply Actually i keep many videos in my phone, more than mp3 and display is like average and i am
Updated Sep 05, 2015 05:31 AM

Maninder thanks for reply
Actually i keep many videos in my phone, more than mp3 and display is like average and i am ok with it.
My main concern is CAMERA, please tell me more about camera---
motog3rd camera performance

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Jatin. I have used mi4i and moto G3. I would suggest you to go with moto g3 2gb RAM version . it is a great phone. My 1
Updated Sep 04, 2015 05:47 PM

Jatin. I have used mi4i and moto G3. I would suggest you to go with moto g3 2gb RAM version . it is a great phone. My 1 month experience is amazing. It's water resistant, you get softwares updates at the earliest, good after sales service, very good camera, 4g , simple and good ui. Less bugs and plays almost all games, no major hearing issue, probably best music output just amazing.

Only draw back is average display.
If you don't like moto g3 go for Asus. My experience with xiaomi is not great. Phone's performance drops after 9- 10 months and has bugs in software

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
If you can go for other brand. I will suggest you Infocus M530
Updated Sep 02, 2015 03:05 PM

If you can go for other brand. I will suggest you Infocus M530

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/infocus-m530-16gb/629837905961?MID=MobilePhones_Infocus_M530

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
No replies
Updated Sep 02, 2015 08:21 AM

No replies till.................

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.