General Discussion

About the Buying Advice category

33 Replies Buy and Sell Last Reply: 8 years ago 26 Users

Which is the best smartphone under Rs. 10,000? Looking for a laptop for Rs. 30,000? Ask questions and share your opinions.

AC
Silver
By Aqiul Colombowala
Posted On: Aug 22, 2014 07:17 AM
Displaying 1-20 of 33 replies
Sort By:
Recent
Hey Vakul, Would suggest to go for OnePlus X. It comes with a 5" AMOLED multi-touch display, Quad core processor
Updated Dec 30, 2015 03:19 PM

Hey Vakul,

Would suggest to go for OnePlus X. It comes with a 5" AMOLED multi-touch display, Quad core processor powered by 3GB Ram, 13 MP Primary Camera and an outstanding 8MP Front Camera. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop version. This phone supports 4G connectivity. This is the first smartphone by OnePlus which comes with an expandable memory option.
You can check the complete list of smartphones priced between 15000 to 20000.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hello, I want to buy good mobile around Rs15000 -Rs20000. I have seen 1 plus x,Lenovo VIBE P1, Moto X play. Please
Updated Dec 30, 2015 08:20 AM

Hello,

I want to buy good mobile around Rs15000 -Rs20000.
I have seen 1 plus x,Lenovo VIBE P1, Moto X play.
Please suggest some phones it should should support LTE Band working in india .

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
If you are looking for a Lollipop updated phone and can compromise with for 5" screen mobile then you can go for [Intex
Updated Oct 17, 2015 07:54 AM

If you are looking for a Lollipop updated phone and can compromise with for 5" screen mobile then you can go for Intex Aqua Power Plus. It's also a good option as it comes with more upgraded specs like 2GB Ram and 4000 mAh BAttery.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Thanks Santosh6 for the response. Except that it still runs on Kitkat, rest of the specs are really
Updated Oct 16, 2015 03:22 PM

Thanks Santosh6 for the response. Except that it still runs on Kitkat, rest of the specs are really good.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hey Rahul, Better go for Moto X Play. As it has better specifications and features when compared with Asus Zenfone
Updated Oct 16, 2015 11:36 AM

Hey Rahul,

Better go for Moto X Play. As it has better specifications and features when compared with Asus Zenfone Selfie. Sharing a comparison of both these phones. Hope this solves your confusion. :)grinning:
http://www.pricejugaad.com/mobiles/Asus-Zenfone-Selfie-16GB-vs-Motorola-Moto-X-Play-16GB-55c44f57009c50f306000010-55f7c255423dce8135000010#!price

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Hi Narendra, Would recommend you to go for [Intex Aqua Star Power][1], as it is one of the best mobile by Intex which
Updated Oct 16, 2015 11:32 AM

Hi Narendra,

Would recommend you to go for Intex Aqua Star Power, as it is one of the best mobile by Intex which comes with some great specifications and has an amazing battery life too.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Could anyone pls suggest the best mobile with display < 4.7 inch and battery backup > 3000mah with Android
Updated Sep 21, 2015 02:14 PM

Could anyone pls suggest the best mobile with display < 4.7 inch and battery backup > 3000mah with Android Lollipop

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Hi , I am about to buy new phone. I have decided to buy Asus Zenfone Selfie. but Today with the launch of Motorola X
Updated Sep 14, 2015 03:25 PM

Hi ,
I am about to buy new phone. I have decided to buy Asus Zenfone Selfie. but Today with the launch of Motorola X play I am confused which one to buy? Please tell me if its good to buy Motorola X play or Asus zenfone Selfie?

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
hi tanush I am planning to buy a phone. My budget is somewhere around 11 to 12 k The features I am looking for in a
Updated Aug 22, 2015 10:55 AM

hi tanush
I am planning to buy a phone. My budget is somewhere around 11 to 12 k

The features I am looking for in a phone are as below:

Minimum 1 to 1.5 GB RAM
Good Camera Specs
Dual SIM
Good Battery life (Min 1 day)
Good performance. Negligible lag. Good Processor.

My brand is HTC MOTO ASUS Pleae suggest which is the best

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
I am wanting to buy a new sub 25000 android phone. Please give me a few
Updated Aug 09, 2015 02:32 PM

I am wanting to buy a new sub 25000 android phone. Please give me a few suggestions

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
Both are same with After sales service,In terms of os both are quite the opposite of each other and both are stable in
Updated Aug 03, 2015 08:50 AM

Both are same with After sales service,In terms of os both are quite the opposite of each other and both are stable in their own devices

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Guys Can anyone suggest me an economic portable optical drive using USB v3.0,it should be 1. fast 2. sturdy 3.
Updated Aug 03, 2015 08:46 AM

Guys Can anyone suggest me an economic portable optical drive using USB v3.0,it should be

1. fast
  2. sturdy
  3. provide good service on need basis

My budget limit is 1500-2000INR.I have viewed

• Transcend Slim and the normal

• LG Slim Portable GP50NB40 External DVD Writer

and cannot decide which optical drive to go with.
I am open to other options as well

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
You can go for Reach Klassy 100HD as it has unmatched features. It has a pretty good camera of 13 MP (rear)and a mind
Updated Jul 14, 2015 12:22 PM

You can go for Reach Klassy 100HD as it has unmatched features. It has a pretty good camera of 13 MP (rear)and a mind blowing sound quality.A big display of 5 inch will help you stream videos with ease.A very good battery which is rare in smartphones.You can check their site for a wide range of smartphones.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
you should go for the lenovo k3 note cos it offers d best specs for diz price and comes from a not bad company lenovo,
Updated Jun 27, 2015 04:34 AM

you should go for the lenovo k3 note cos it offers d best specs for diz price and comes from a not bad company lenovo, otherwise you keen on brand and a gud reliable future prrof os with great stability den you can go for the lumia 730 or 640 or 540 also, no you want a good android phone from a gud brand den go for moto E 2nd gen itz a gud buy. coming to laptop at 30k point you should surf online like flipkart etc as i did it myself for long time and bought a hp laptop specs 4gb ram 1 tb hdd i5 4th gen seriously dont you think it is worth searching and waiting for dat price.choose wisely according to your needs

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
go for Micromax Yureka
Updated Jun 18, 2015 04:40 PM

go for Micromax Yureka dude

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Just Go For **Micromax Yureka** --------------- , - awesome looks - Camera 13 + 5 whcih is good for selfies as well
Updated Jun 18, 2015 04:35 PM

Just Go For

Micromax Yureka

- awesome looks
- Camera 13 + 5 whcih is good for selfies as well as normal pics,
- 2 gb ram
- Android 5.02 with cyanogen OS which makes is quite unique.

I m already owing this cell phone that just works great...

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
i want a mobline in range in 10k with 16 or 8 gb internal and 13 mp back camp and 2 gb ram plz reply
Updated Jun 15, 2015 01:30 PM

i want a mobline in range in 10k with 16 or 8 gb internal and 13 mp back camp and 2 gb ram plz reply me

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
8 Years Ago
I want to buy a smart phone with 2 GB RAM, Good Camera of 8 to 13 mega pixels, good battery backup, dual sim under
Updated May 27, 2015 01:03 PM

I want to buy a smart phone with 2 GB RAM, Good Camera of 8 to 13 mega pixels, good battery backup, dual sim under 12000 rupees. Further I am confused about the mobiles like xiaomi, yu yureka etc since i heard they do not go for a longer run compared with Samsung. Is it true? Please advise.

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
9 Years Ago
please advice a good compatible power bank for moto g 2nd gen minimum of
Updated Apr 25, 2015 10:07 AM

please advice a good compatible power bank for moto g 2nd gen
minimum of 3000mAh

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
which mobile phone should i buy in a budget of 10000? yureka xiomi
Updated Apr 24, 2015 04:55 PM

which mobile phone should i buy in a budget of 10000?
yureka
xiomi
motorola

Reply Report Share
Is this review helpful?
Create a new discussion
© Copyright Red Pixels Ventures Limited 2024. All rights reserved.